About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Student. Artist. Wookie..

Thursday 22 March 2012

odd future.

So, finally after a month or so of waiting I get a text from my parents (who opened my mail...) telling me I received an acceptance letter from Camberwell college for my foundation. It is what I wanted, although everyone else seemed more excited about it than me, in my own subdued way im am happy. I danced a bit behind closed doors. Something recently had clicked and I feel alot more motivated towards my art, maybe some self belief, I feel like I really can take this somewhere now, where as before it always felt so vague and almost empty. Last verse of oldie by OF, not everyones cup of tea, but hearing it motivates me "not only are we talented, we rad as f***". Its easy now to put your head in a different place and effectively leave behind what youre doing now. But im just going to continue taking everyday as it comes and not planning/ thinking too much  (what I always have) and enjoy myself.

Trip to london this weekend hopefully should get some interesting photographs, and I am starting a side sketchbook aside from everything I do, just to note my brain down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment